This weekend was Semi-Annual Birthday Extravaganza, and we had a really lovely time. We rented a cabin with Rockford’s parents, his sister’s family and some of our best friends, and we spent the weekend watching movies and having a series of goofy tournaments.
It was an excellent way to reach Level 39. Speaking of which, here’s my first menu plan of my 39th year. It looks oddly like the menu plans of my 38th year.
- Monday: Vegetable Curry
- It’s supposed to be pretty rainy here today, so it’ll be nice to come home to a crockpot full of curried goodness.
- Tuesday: Poppyseed Chicken
- There’s a good bit of dairy in this so I’m not sure what I’m going to eat, but it’s Pete’s 10th birthday and he asked for poppyseed chicken for his birthday dinner.
- Wednesday: Leftovers
- There will definitely be veggie curry, and there might be poppyseed chicken.
- Thursday: Rotisserie chicken and baked sweet potatoes
- I had this on the menu a few weeks ago, too, but we didn’t actually have it. We will this week.
- Friday: Pizza
- I’m not sure if I’ll make myself a dairy-free pizza or just have a salad.
Hungry for more? Check out the Menu Plan Monday linkup at OrgJunkie.