I’ve been in a meal-planning rut lately, so I decided to subscribe to eMeals again. It’s a meal-planning service rather than a meal-in-a-box service, so the costs are a lot lower than some of the meal subscriptions I’ve tried in the last few years.
I used the service years and years ago, and then I stopped using it when my free review subscription ran out. (You can read “Put meal-planning on autopilot” to see what I thought about it initially.) The plan options have changed quite a bit in the last half decade. You can switch your meal plan any time now rather than once a month, and I think there are more options now. For this week’s meal plan, we’re trying some recipes from their 30-Minute plan. I’m going to switch to Heart Healthy for next week, and I’ll probably try out some of the other options as well. I don’t know that I’ll ever give them a shot, but they do have Paleo, Vegan and Keto plans if that’s your thing.
Here’s what we’ll be having this week.
- Monday: Mexican street corn tostadas
- This is one of the eMeals recipes, and it looks pretty simple to put together. I’m going to see if Pete can make it himself.
- Tuesday: Pizza
- Rockford and I are going out to a concert, so I’m ordering pizza for my mom and the kids.
- Wednesday: Scattered
- The kids both have activities on Wednesdays, and they end at different times. So we’re here and there and here again.
- Thursday: Sticky Chicken
- It’s another eMeals option, and it sounds like it’s a mildly sweet stir-fry.
- Friday: Bacon-wrapped chicken with guacamole
- Our final eMeals meal of the week. I figure you can’t go wrong with bacon or guacamole, so I’m anticipating good things from this one.
Hungry for more? Check out the Menu Plan Monday linkup at OrgJunkie.