There was a time when I would have scoffed at the idea of making a Chrissy Teigen recipe pulled from a Kardashian website. But that time was last year, and this year I’m absolutely making Chrissy’s lettuce wraps because they sound delicious.
- Monday: Spaghetti and Meatballs
- These were delicious and I might make it our traditional New Year’s Day dish.
- Tuesday: Chicken lettuce wraps
- Sorry, stodgy old 2017 Nichole. New 2018 Nichole is totally into celebrity cookbooks. I blame Freddie Prinze Jr. If these lettuce wraps are good, I’m buying “Cravings.”
- Wednesday: Crispy garlic chicken
- I’ve been making this recipe for at least a decade, and never once do I remember to marinate the chicken in time. This was supposed to be tonight’s dinner, but now it’s tomorrow’s.
- Thursday: Sandwiches
- Either turkey or tuna fish, probably.
- Friday: Pizza
- Pizza night has gotten a little more complicated, what with my dairy-free life and Pete’s deciding the only pizza he likes is a frozen DiGiorno’s. Pizza Friday might become a monthly thing rather than weekly, which would definitely be healthier for all of us anyway.
Hungry for more? Check out the Menu Plan Monday linkup at OrgJunkie.