On Saturday we went to the holiday parade and then drove all over the county looking at neighborhoods we might like to live in, and on Sunday we went to church, got pictures taken for the church directory, went to Poppy’s piano recital, and had dinner at my sister-in-law’s. It was a busy weekend, and I am ready for Thanksgiving break. Here’s what we’re eating for dinner in the lead-up to Turkey Day.
- Monday: Out
- There’s a new local restaurant doing a fundraiser night for Pete’s school. We’re going to try it out.
- Tuesday: Breakfast For Dinner
- I’ll be doing a little bit of Thanksgiving prep on Tuesday, so we’re having a very simple dinner.
- Wednesday: Pizza
- I tried Amy’s Vegan Margherita Pizza a few weeks ago, and it’s pretty darn tasty! I’m not sure if that’s because it’s actually good or because I’ve forgotten what cheese should taste like, but either way I’ll take it.
- Thursday: Turkey etc.
- I’m only in charge of mac & cheese and a dessert.
- Friday: Leftovers
- I’m hoping to load up on Thanksgiving leftovers to bring home. If that doesn’t pan out, we’ll probably have pizza again.
Hungry for more? Check out the Menu Plan Monday linkup at OrgJunkie.