I’m having my gallbladder removed on Wednesday, so dinners this week are a bit up in the air. Here’s my plan, but I’m going to be out of commission and sipping broth for most of the week so it may actually be Taco Bell every night.
- Monday: Chicken Tinga Tacos
- This is from a Blue Apron meal kit, which I will tell you all here.
- Tuesday: Barbecue
- My dad is in town for a few days, and there’s a very strong chance we’ll be going out for barbecue because that’s his favorite thing to do.
- Wednesday: Jello and broth
- Well, I’ll be having clear liquids. My sister-in-law is delivering dinner for the rest of the crew.
- Thursday: Frozen pizza
- It’s Poppy’s favorite meal!
- Friday: Breakfast for dinner
- The kids always enjoy a Rockford breakfast night because he makes all the foods.
Hungry for more? Check out the Menu Plan Monday linkup at OrgJunkie.