Good morning, pals!
This weekend found the children very busy and Rockford and I sort of just trailing around after them. Poppy spent most of Saturday volunteering at a fundraiser for a friend’s non-profit group, and Pete had a friend over most of the day yesterday. We also went to a food truck festival on Saturday, where I’d planned to gorge on lobster rolls. But the lobster roll truck wasn’t there, so I had a pretty delicious panini instead.
On our menu this week you’ll find neither lobster nor panini, but you will find me putting things in the slow cooker.
- Monday: Taco salad
- We had tacos yesterday for dinner and I far overestimated how many tacos Pete and his visiting friend would consume. So it’s Taco Redux: The Reckoning this evening.
- Tuesday: Breakfast for dinner
- Wednesday: Sandwiches
- Or maybe something else. We’ll see.
- Thursday: Sloppy Joes
- I’ve made Rachael Ray’s Super Sloppy Joes a million times, but I’ve never tried to put them in the Crockpot. That all changes this week, my friends.
- Friday: Popcorn?
- Maybe we’ll stay home. Maybe we’ll go to the movies. We’re leaves on the wind.
Hungry for more? Check out the Menu Plan Monday linkup at OrgJunkie.