Today has been strangely quiet at ButterscotchSundae headquarters, because today for the first time ever in the history of Pete he is at school. He was homeschooled for kindergarten through third grade, and I kind of figured that trend would continue. I’ve always told the kids they could try going to school if they ever wanted to, though, and about a month ago he said he wanted to go. He was a little nervous this morning, and I’m still a lot nervous right now. I’ve been tracking his schedule all day (he’s in music class right now), and I’m counting the hours til I can pick him up and hear all about his day. I hope it was wonderful.
- Monday: Crispy Garlic Chicken
- This is one of those dishes that’s always delicious but is rarely ever on our table because I keep forgetting about it. Welcome back, Crispy Garlic Chicken.
- Tuesday: Spaghetti and Meatballs
- I made this last week, too. No such thing as too much spaghetti and meatballs.
- Wednesday: Cheeseburgers
- I figure cheeseburgers will be a good way to celebrate the boy’s first Wednesday of the school year.
- Thursday: Breakfast for dinner
- Maybe I’ll make hashbrowns this week.
- Friday: Pizza
Hungry for more? Check out the Menu Plan Monday linkup at OrgJunkie.