This weekend Poppy and I went to our local Women’s March, my sushi bazooka arrived, I took a nap, I witnessed a grown man screaming into his phone in the toilet aisle at the hardware store — “Those disgusting women should Get Over It! He’s the president! Get A Job!” — and I rearranged some of the kitchen cabinets. Despite the angry man, it was a good and productive weekend.
Here’s what we’ll be enjoying for dinner this week:
- Monday: Poppyseed chicken
- It was Pete’s pick.
- Tuesday: Francis Mallmann’s Salt-Crust Chicken
- We’ve been watching “Chef’s Table” on Netflix, and every week I try to find a recipe from that week’s featured chef. This week calls for a ton of salt and a very hot oven!
- Wednesday: Sandwiches
- We’ll be busy, busy, busy on Wednesday, so dinner is going to be easy, easy, easy.
- Thursday: Spaghetti
- Friday: Pizza
- We’ve done frozen pizzas for pizza night a few times recently. I think I’m going to spring for the expensive but wonderful local pizza place this week.
Hungry for more? Check out the Menu Plan Monday linkup at OrgJunkie.