Happy Halloween! One of our Halloween traditions includes a big pot of chili waiting for us when we get home from trick-or-treating. It also includes our friends who moved very, very far away over the summer, which means it’s possibly going to be a sad Halloween for us.
At least we still have chili.
- Monday: Chili
- The aforementioned chili.
- Tuesday: Spanish Chicken Cutlets
- Poppy picked this one out of a Cook’s Illustrated magazine a few weeks ago. I’m thrilled that she’s willing to try something new! I hope it’s a good one.
- Wednesday: Out?
- My dad is visiting this week, and he, Pete and I all have birthdays over the next couple of days. He’s going home before any of them happen, though, so we’ll probably go out to celebrate on Wednesday. Unless we do it another day.
- Thursday: Carne Asada Tacos
- This one comes from Freddie Prinze Jr.’s cookbook, which I received this week from Freddie himself. Seriously. I’ll tell you more about that next week.
- Friday: Popcorn?
- I’m not sure we’ll have time to eat an actual meal between soccer practice and “Dr. Strange.” So it might be dinner at the movies for us.
Tomorrow is the first of November, which means it’s the first day of National Blog Posting Month. I’m going to give it a go again this year, so you should see a lot of posts around here over the next few weeks.
Still hungry? Check out the Menu Plan Monday linkup at OrgJunkie for more menu plans.